bearsyplaysbearsyplays

Main Art Reviews Stats

zum Damenhaus (v.1.5) zum Damenhaus (v.1.5)

I HAVE A QUESTION I ACCIDENTLY SOLD I SLAVE THAT I CAUGHT IN FOREST CAN I FIND IT AGAIN

randomCrow responds:

I'm afraid not :/ Well, not the exact one you sold, but you still can find plantgirls there.
I'll add a two-click-selling sometime, so that won't happen again.

Adventure High Updated Adventure High Updated

i have a question how do u enslave cassandra the teacher that helps u enslave an wild thing

HypnoChanger responds:

The only way to fully enslave Cassandra currently is to accept her duel, and cast Boost on her several times. She will transform as a result and demand to be changed back. If you agree, then cast Suppression on her, you can enslave her. You can also do a more round-about method by denying her requests to be changed back repeatedly; eventually you will be able to get her to agree to be your slave willingly.

The teacher that helps you learn how to use your magic, and tempt you into abusing it can't be enslaved yet. She will be the next of the teachers who can be enslaved though.

The wild girl can't be fully enslaved yet; if you follow her storyline though, and choose to punish Julia for attempting to release her, you will break her mind and cause her to be enslaved but unable to have her personality changed anymore.